We Are Hiring.
Job Opening for Summer/Fall 2018
Part Time Junior Graphic Designer & Social Media Specialist
5-15 hrs a week
Small and prolific design firm seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media, including social media marketing. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who strives for excellence.
Responsibilities will include production art, graphic design and social media scheduling and posting. Must be proficient with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and savvy with social media platforms. This is a part-time virtual contract position, you get to work from home but you must have the ability to self manage time, follow direction and work efficiently with Senior Creatives. For the right person, this could lead to a great full time gig in the agency.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with creating mockups, editing existing designs, and optimizing images for web
- Proficient with Google Suite including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Drive, etc.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficient with major social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Familiar with social media marketing best practices and copywriting
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism and integrity regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Must have your own up to date equipment
Please submit resume and portfolio examples to email@example.com